Sexual Violence and Gender-Based Harm:
- For help with sexual violence or assault: (x)
- Reporting options: (x)
- For help with dating violence: (x)
- For help dealing with stalking: (x)
- For helping a friend: (x)
- For help with harassment: (x)
- Help with Counseling: (x)
- How to help a friend: (x)
- Student Counseling Center: (x)
Call (213) 740-7711 between 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m. weekdays or visit the Engemann Student Health Center on the UPC
- Relationship and Sexual Violence Prevention and Services: (x)
Call (213) 740-4900 between 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m. weekdays or visit the Engemann Student Health Center, Suite 356 on the UPC
- Rape Treatment Center at Santa Monica – UCLA Medical Center: (x)
Call (310) 319-4000 for 24-hour help and 24-hour emergency care or visit 1250 Sixteenth Street, Santa Monica, California 90404
- Sex Assault Center within the VIP Urgent Care Center
Call (323) 226-3961 for 24-hour care at the LAC+USC Medical Center, 2010 Zonal Avenue, Los Angeles (Health Sciences Campus).
- Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network (x)
Call (800) 656-HOPE (4673) for 24-hour hotline or visit their 24-hour online hotline (x).
- Peace Over Violence (x)
Call (213) 626-3393 for a 24-hour rape hotline or visit 1015 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 200, Los Angeles, CA 90017.
- Planned Parenthood Los Angeles: (x)